Friday, March 2, 2012

Nothing big today...baby-sitting my parents dogs, so I haven't been able to really work on anything craft wise, unless I want to cart around all my crafting supplies.  And I don't.  I did start taking pictures of all the beads I plan on selling.  Next stop, Etsy!  I'm excited about this.  Hopefully it really is as easy as everyone seems to say it is.  I love reading their "Quit Your Day Job" series, there's lots of helpful tips from people who made it work. Which is encouraging, considering all the friggin' rules I found on their policy page...and then there's the Do's and Don't's page! Oi!

Anyway, I haven't been updating this much, but now that we have Internet back in our house, my only hang-ups are having something to write about and not using the time to write for video gaming instead!  I promised I'd do this blog and the challenge attached, though, and so I will do it!

So until next time... ;-)

1 comment: