Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back At It...

So, it's been a minute...sorry about that...

Things have been busier than normal around here lately.  I got moved off the checkout and to the receiving area at the store I work at, and now when I come home I don't have the energy to move, let alone search for any of my current craft projects.  I do occasionally go into the spare bedroom and move things around, throw things into the donation pile...things like that.  I do have a new obsession, though.  Extreme Couponing.  I'm not even really sure how I got into this thing LOL.  But it's fun, and it's saving us money, so my boyfriend doesn't even get upset when I've got the bed covered in newspapers for twelve hours every Sunday LOL!

So, give me a few days to get things squared away, I'll at least get my haul's posted :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment